2009年5月18日星期一

Stream Of Praise ♥

18/5



Stream Of Praise
Jesus, you really is my Lord,my survival
Recently have a lot of exam ==
But d school so bad...
recently d internet conect become so fast already
My God!!
let me can view more movie in internet la...
You so bad!!
wuwuwu~
no heart to study la!!
But today,
i go to library with my lovely friend ~Jocelyn~
when i read book,i listen song together
I listen Stream Of Praise 《All Honour To You》
It is a nice album of SOP!! ^^


You alone are the giver of life
from Your hand all goodness will flow
You alone are the river of life
You will flow through the desert
bringing healing to the nations
Bringing life to all creation. We'll shout for joy



Yeah!!
hv heart to study again luu!!
Thx Jesus thx Lord thx God!!
Halelluyah!!



status: fighthing!!