2010年1月23日星期六

Grace

24/1



Now I planing for my year schedule now ~
DAMN BUSY but I feel so HAPPY =)
Why?
I think I just can say recent I feel HAPPY FOR NO REASON
since I back to the cheerful Constance ~ ^^
Today I done a emotion act again ~
CRY when WORSHIP =(
I cry not because I feel so sad or unhappy..
I CRY.. for the song WHO AM I

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

When I heard this.. my tears are lost control..
I feel that..
Lord is talking with me now ~
HE tell me ~
I am just a little and simple gal..
But.. HE still love me ~ heard my pray ~ help me when I need help ~
HE forgive my sin.. dead for me..
BECAUSE HE LOVE ME ~
just because LOVE.
Thanks God for all ~ for all HE give me ~ for all grace ~
^0^







千千播着
Who Am I BY Casting Crown







status : grace ~