2009年12月15日星期二

December's Plan

15/12


December's Plan

Caroling
sorry to all of my dear bro and sis..
I know I promise you all I'll join caroling this year..
but now..
I'll change my plan already..
As I'll go Johor for LTC (Leader Training Camp)
I wait this camp have so long time already..
Last time got held also.. but I no time to join it..
hehe ~
now finally wait until got chance..
so sorry to all my dear bro and sis...
I broke our promise already..


Christmas
How can we celebrate Christmas without Jesus?
So..
this year I just like usual..
will go church for Christmas Celebration :)
this year also just like usual..
will having drama show..sharing night..games and others..
Hope you all will join!

Karl's Birthday
Emm..
I think this year I'll join his birthday party ler..
sorry last year I cannot attend your birthday party
But I know of coz you will forgive me..hehe
this year he will celebrate his birthday at subang jaya..
cz he also reopen school already..
cannot stay at kepong loo..
good good.. If not of coz want me depart from puchong to kepong ler..
haha
bradaaa!! wait for us la ~
28 of dec..
of coz we will give u a unforgettable birthday!! hehe

and once important..
now 15 of dec la ~
rmb it ?
DECEMBER SALE!!!
I'll go to kl when I back from LTC..
xixi ~
go thr shopping..
friend..
all of the above is my december's plan..
How yours?





status : go go go ~ o le o le o le!!