2009年2月21日星期六

God, please help him ♥

22/2

Today, I make the singing
But I was late
Joyce hv a bit angry and a bit strange
She ask me
Why today you so late?
Usually you are not late
bla bla bla~
no time for me to explain my reason
As soon as possible and guitarist and pianist practise
our pianist is Joyce
I dont know why
today i feel she dislike practise with me
Forget about it t.t
our guitarist is Karl
today i feel he very depressed
After workship
I ask him
Can talk with me?
He did not ans, but nodded his head
How you been?
Him silent for a long time
I want all the past
Can I?
You want what pass?
Love,Friendship
all sadness thing
What your problem?
I does nt hv problem
I just need sometime to think
dont worry about me ^^
I feel assured that because of his smile
God Father,
you will help him right?



status : SICK =.=