2009年2月3日星期二

Happy Day

4/2

We do not have much time together
So if we can together
I will treasure it


I know yesterday you just come back from London
hahahahaha XD
feel happy or not?
A happy trip with your family right?
Im so suprise when i receive your message
As i know yesterday you come back so late
I know you so tired
But today
when I receive your message
“morning honey...”
I feel so suprise
Why you wake up so early?
But you just reply me
“i miss you”
Do not know what can i reply
hahahahaha XD
Just type “me too ^^”
After 1 hour he just reply me
“can come out with me?”
0h 0h
sure 0kie ^^
10:00am he come my home fetch me and go to Cheras Selatan
Go there watch some movie only
Damn boring =.=
But with him
Boring is not a matter
hahahahaha XD


I Love You
Honey ^^


status:blessedness ^.^