2009年2月2日星期一

Karl Cheng



2/2


Faster say thank you to me
hahaha XD
as i write you first
0k 0k?
later I want hear you say thank you yah
XD

Name
Karl Cheng

D.O.B
28/12/87

P.O.B
kepong baru

P.O.R
Nilai ->Petaling

FA
mission trip

Reason
I think lead other to belief our God is a joy things

Motto
As long as there is love,there will be hope

I know him since Im 15 year old
that time he still is a young and naughtly boy
At that time,
I think he is very special
No No No
maybe is strange
hahahaha...
As he is so quite
when he was face of his friend
He is so noisy
when he was face of strangers
So,
I feel so interest with him
I try to understand his act
but im lose
But God's arrangement always unexpected
0ne day,
he call me and find me go to church together!
I feel so suprise!
At that time,
I just know he is a christian too!
I feel so unbelieveble
I ask he
why you never tell me you is a christian too?
His answer make me suprise!
He say,
All is God Father plan
hahaha
That is the first time I really know him
After graduating from high school
I lost contact with he
erm
I think have two year bah
Hear Yen Yee say he go ICSJ study
that time Im still study form 6
hahahaha...
In year 2007,
I go UKM continue my study
so me also move to Kajang there live
I go to Kajang's Church
I meet he
I feel so suprise!!
Really want Thanks God!!
Last year,
I have the chance to join mission trip with him
He is our team leader
In the mission trip
can feel he really changed
Whether is his look or his act
Can feel he very love God
I am so happy
God
You let me know him
He is a best brother in Christ =)
Really ^^


status: Jocelyn 1 coming soon ^^