2009年2月3日星期二

Jocelyn Yeo


3/2


Faster say you so happy
as I write you second ^^
hahahaha XD


Name
Jocelyn Yeo

D.O.B
21/5/89

P.O.B
Sibu

P.O.R
Kajang

FA
nothing special,just go out watch movie ^^

Reason
I like it !

Motto
JoCeLyN , you are the BEST!!!


I know this girl from I-connect
Perhaps this is fate
I same group with her
think she is a cheerful girl
As she just use 2 hours
can familiar with us
Her laugh is so big
sometime you will feel she have a bit noisy
But if she quite
You will not accustomed to
hahahahaha XD
Now,
she study at UCSI
so less time can meet she
but im so happy
She usually message to me
ask me
how are you today my sister in christ?
sorry i cannot always reply your message
as really start my busy life again
have many assigment and presentation
So,
please forgiven me
hahahahaha XD
Her singing so nice
I love to hear her singing
exspecially is when she sing Hymn
I feel so touch with it!!
Jocelyn,
Make good use for your singing oh
I know sure you can
right?
hahahahahaha XD
Hope you all the best in your study and this new year ^^
o(n_n)o


status : sen sen 1 coming soon ^^