2009年8月15日星期六

Pay Ling ♥

15/8


sorry lo..
Neng tis time use english 4 update..
xixi
today i help Pay Ling prepare open house..
bt im so lazy post at here..haha
so i skip it.. ^^
Today i want talk about this gal..
Chee Pay Ling徐裴凌
She is my small teacher when i went to ukm study tat time..
She help me so much..
if i din know her
maybe i din chosen Accounting also..
thx God.. let me know this angel..
when im down,she is the person who always around me
tq very much!
Now,she already finish her staff training life..
next week will start her staff life in utar lo..
xixi
i hope she can do her best in her future!
pray 4 Pay Ling~ ^^



Who know how can change blog skin? i find the code,bt when i post at my blog
usually cannot show it~ arhh..
the fact make me so depressed..
who can help me?


懂得哭泣
也是一种幸福
BLESSEDNESS **



status : next monday having a prayer walk wf jojo~