2009年10月1日星期四

Continue to Work for God

1/10



Do you all miss me? hehe :)
I know oredi lo, not need tell me you all so miss me~
LOL


this few days din update my blog
It is because I need to prepare the Communion Sundays in this coming sunday.
Wowhor~
this is 1st time , my 1st time~ hehe :)
1st preparetion for Communion Sundays.
aiya~
Im kinda nervous now!!
my prepare partner is~~ ---kaka---
hehe :)
I think all of you oredi know who is kaka lo
cz he is so famous~ lolx
All my friends~ Im kinda nervous la!!
Need all of yours pray ya~ hehe :)
I know all of you very kind, so.. you all will pray 4 me right? ^^
Sunday is coming soon lo~
Yet now i didnt do anything~
just let kaka prepare oni~ hehe
he always say im a bad guy~
haha
I didnt blame him
cz..
reali is me wrong la~ haha
Sorry my dear bro!!
However, start from 2mr~ Ill wholeheartedly with you~
Kaka~
add oil 2gether !!
work 2gether for God !!



All my lovely friends~
remember pray 4 me&kaka ya~
hehe :)
thx a lot~



status: Neng is kinda nervous now~