2009年9月10日星期四

Last Weekend ♥

10/9



Sorry Im very busy recently..
so..
However hv many thing can share wif all of you..
I din hv time also~
Now~
finally get free lo~
2mr NO class !! haha


last weekend i went 2 Taman Negare wif my old time buddy..
such as
Karl,Yirou,May Yin,Nel,Ching,Kelvin&Jeremy
ya~
I think we all crazy lo~
finally get weekend..
why will go 2 Taman Negare?
hehe
I dunno also la~
Maybe just want go there visit only lo~
LOL
we went thr when 8:00 morning..
haha..
for me is too early lo..
So..
our karl brother feel so headache for me lo..
cz i dun want wake up..hehes
He went 2 my house & tell my housemate something..
yorr..
sure is tell my bad thing la~ seii zaii!! haha
In short.. i wake up lo!! haha
I tell him i dun want eat breakfast~
faster went 2 taman negare la!!
But he say cannot!!
yuuu...
hehes..
sorry lo~ I know you so worry about my health..
but i reali din feel hungry la~xixi :)
I dunno when we reach thr la~
4get ady.. hiak hiak xPP
I walk with my dearest sister Ching
cz tis time Jojo din accompany me go~
so Ching is my honey thr lo :)
maybe Nel feel so bored lo~
cz I stolen his gf jor~
hahaha
we take so many photo at thr~
Yeah!!~
I feel very happy~
I like 2 take photo wif all my lovely friend~
But i dislike 2 show it in internet or blog~
xixi
It is because it for me is very private!! :)
thx God for give us this chance..
we learn many lesson when we pass though d mountain..
we learn many lesson when we pass though d river..
thx God~
You give me a grateful journey wif all bro&sis~
I love you God
I love you all my bro&sis in Christ :)
muax ^^



status: 2mr NO class !!! take a rest n_n